Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And I'm fat

No not really. Turns out that the reason why my body fat keeps going up is because of all the creatine I have on a daily basis. On days I workout I'm getting it from my pre-workout and my protein. On days I don't workout I'm getting it in the morning when I drink my mass gaining protein. So right now I just have to cut it out. So that means that once I finish with this gainer I won't be getting it again because all pre-workouts now have creatine in them. I've taken them before and stayed pretty lean because it's such a low amount, but I guess the double dose did the job. Good news for guys that want to gain weight and size. Me I want to gain, but stay pretty darn lean. So today I bought a cutter pre-workout. Hopefully I'll keep the size, but lean out. I also got some Kre-Alkalyn. Hopefully that means same size minus the water retension. Plus got a testosterone booster which also should help. Plus it's not like my body fat percentage is 30% of something like that. Just about 3% higher then where I'd like it to be. Which when you think about it isn't really that big of a deal. Besides I just go from being very lean to very fit. So like I said it's not a big deal. Today's tip is idiots are like cockroaches. They multiply like crazy, are hard to get rid of, and no one is quite sure what purpose they serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment