Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tueday cold days

Yep today is cold. Snow is out. Hopefully the snow removal people will do their job, but I doubt it. It's 9:09 and they are suppose to be here by 9. If they aren't here by the time I leave at 1 I'm sending an e-mail to my landlord. Ugh so not good. Yesterday was abnormally slow work wise, mainly because of the snow that was falling. Hopefully it will be more busy today.
Other then that nothing big has been going on with me.
Speaking of new abridged episodes, SMA came out with a new episode. They got a new voice for Darren and a new opening. I will say it's not one of the best, but it was long overdue. Thanks a lot youtube. Today's tip is there is no such thing as a good excuse. There is such thing as a good truthful statement that gets you out of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment