Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hmmm feeling good....keep it up

Yesterday I just had this revelation. I was in the shower (get your mind out of the gutter) and I was looking at my calves. Then I said holy crap they actually are looking good. Then I went to the mirror and said holy crap I'm starting to get real abs. So well yeah I'm feeling good. Even showed my roommate. He's kinda jealous. He doesn't have the biggest legs in the world. Plus I got my pro-hormone in. I'm trying Bpi's A50 in combination with Applied Nutracutical's HGH up. So I'll keep you guys updated on how those two are working.
I totally can not stand Dr. Oz. I mean the guy jumps from one thing to another. He gets people so freaked out that they go out and look for everything, but none of them stick with it because every week he seems to say something to counteract what he said last week. Or they do what he said do and it didn't work for them so they quit. You'd think that would stick with them, but no. Everyone likes to go from fad to fad. That's how the Acai berry scam started. People said it worked, when it actually didn't.
I meant to post this video yesterday, but well got side tracked. Anyway this is the 4th episode of RuPaul's Drag Race season 3. By far it's the funniest of the season so far. Oh and you have to make it to the lip sync. Just wow. If you saw the 2nd episode of season 3 then well yeah. Just watch. Today's tip is the definition of love is different from person to person. Find your definition and you'll understand your relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment