Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

That's today. As a result I made sure to get to the store early. Which is kinda annoying. That's when pretty much everything is gone. So they are working on restocking. As a result there are tons of obstacles. Just not fun.
Yesterday I visited with my co-worker to let him know what's going on. I think he has no clue what to talk to me about and as a result he gives me all the dirt about his so called friends. Probably why I refuse to tell him anything remotely private. I mean who wants to worry that anything that you say to someone is going to get to random people who barely know you. I mean I rarely see his friends. I may see them once every two weeks. Well depending on which one. Yet he tells me these stories and it puts things in your mind. I mean he calls one shady now and yeah I kinda treat him shady when he comes in. Well the last time. Then after he dishes about them he insists on telling me about his house. Or tell me about what he plans on doing at the gym. Honestly I don't care. I don't tell him my every move so why does he have to tell me his.
For some reason this song just started playing in my head as I was doing laundry. It was a show that didn't last too long (shocker). The show was called Super Duper Sumos. Based on the opening I'm sure you all can imagine why it didn't last too long. Today's tip is it is never a good time to talk smack about your so called friends. If you've found a time then that's why you don't have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment