Sunday, February 27, 2011

It better stay in retirement

Last night my illness acting up yet again. I spike a bit of a fever. Took two aspirin. Yeah shouldn't have done that. Caffeine doesn't keep me awake, but aspirin sure does make me not fall asleep for 3 hours. Had some weird ass dreams too. Oh and I knew I had a fever because I had an "Oh God!" moment. You know the movie with George Burns. Go look it up. Anyway I had that with the show Two of a Kind. Well not so much the show, but the opening of the show. It's hard to explain. Like I said hard to explain.
Oh and I established that I am never going to the Target in this town again. I swear I run into someone that shops the store every time I shop there. It's like they all stay there. And that's the only spot too. I mean even when I go grocery shopping I'm not guaranteed to see someone there every time I go. Ugh no fun.
Just an FYI. Squiby is down....again. Today's video is the opening for Two of a Kind since apparently I can't stop thinking about it. Today's tip is Silly rabbit, trix are for kids. Not like kids are difficult to deal with on a sugar rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment