Monday, February 14, 2011

Going home....for a week

Got my tickets purchased and everything. So in July I'll be gone for a week. Yay. I must say damn airline tickets are getting expensive. I mean when I first checked on prices a week ago...actually not even that long. They went from $510 to $557. Now that was on bing. I then went to orbitz and yeah those prices went up so I just had to locked in a price. For once American Airlines was cheaper then Delta Airlines. Honestly I never want to fly delta again. Not after the last 4 times I flew with them. No wait it was 3. Anyway just bad bad airline.
So I can never call when people are going to be at the gym. I figured with all the warm weather this morning tons of people would have flocked to the gym. Especially because today is V-day. Would think everyone wanted to be in tip top shape. No one showed up today. I had to do a chest workout. Like I said before I move around a lot on chest workout days. If no one is there it makes it easy for me to do what I need to do. Then that begs the question will this week be a slow gym week because everyone is going out and walking because of the warm up. I mean great for me since that means I won't be in competition with people to get to the machines. Plus this is my last week on my current workout plan. Next week I begin changing things.
For awhile my mom has been pestering me telling me my dad has a girlfriend. They are divorced. Anyway he has never mentioned anything to me. Mentioned something to my brother which is how my mom found out. Well last night I called him to let him know when I was coming and he sounded like he was watching tv. Then I said what are you watching. He said no I'm at a restaurant. Well I said my peace then asked him was he there by himself. He said no someone is here with me. I then said well we are being rude I'll get off and let you finish. Funny how he didn't say yeah my girlfriend.
Today's tip is it's V-day today, so don't be shocked if you hear that a bunch of people are pregnant 2 weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment