Friday, July 16, 2010

In Texas

I'm back in Texas and it's nice. I was back yesterday, but I had tons of stuff to do. In the morning I had the dentist then I went to go visit my high school which has a program going on that I use to be apart of. One of my friends told me he'd be there and when I went to find him I couldn't. So I asked the program director and he told me my friend is in a different city because of a family emergency. I had absouletely no clue. After that I went to have dinner with my dad and see his new place. We went to a real mexican restaurant which you can't get up in Wisconsin. There is maybe one in the area I'm in and that's just because they are real Mexicans. Downside being that few of them speak english so if you don't speak spanish then there is a good chance it won't be correct. Anyway went to Braums which was nice because that's another thing we don't have up in Wisconsin. Plus it was a good day after the terrible day with Delta. We were delayed leaving the first place. We were suppose to leave at 2:45, but ended up leaving at 4ish. It was suppose to take 25 minutes to get to where we needed to. Nope took like 45. So we are late for our connection flight and if it hadn't been delayed then for sure I wouldn't be here. Ugh I can't stand delta. Should have gone with American Airlines. I better not get delayed again that's for sure. Well off to go do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment