Saturday, July 3, 2010

I had fun

Last night I got to shoot off fireworks. It was fun of course. The only annoying thing was that I felt very drained. At about noon time yesterday the energy I had earlier in the day just seemed to vanish. Plus the fact that I wasn't too hungry throughout the day because of the pre-workout I take. It always kills my appetite especially on Fridays. Meh it happens. We shot off some fun fireworks and I got some pretty good pictures. I was shocked that I got the ones I did. As for today I'm just working. No real big plans. That's pretty much all the big things for today. So guess I'm going to end this blog early.The video for today will be I'll Make a Man Out of You. Now before you get all excited because you get to see Disney it's not that one. This is one made by team four star. If you love DBZ abridged and/or parodies of songs from your childhood then you'll love this. Today's tip is with cops out in full force this weekend you might want to get those brake and/or headlights fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment