Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday off...sort of

I have to work part of the day today. My boss has to leave early to pick up his wife. It's been a long April. Least it's almost May. And with it almost May the weather will improve and I'll be one Month closer to my vacation back home.
Today I realized I need to do more cardio. I couldn't even ride on the bike for a full 30 minutes. So I'm going to be adding that to my workout. I would walk at night, but it's still not warm enough to do that. Just sucks feeling so out of shape. So I rode the bike for like 18 minutes. Stretched for a while then did the stair climber and walked it off.
I bet I'll forget tomorrow is easter.
Today's tip is yawning is the body's way to stay awake. It's also a makeshift basketball hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment