Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

It's good friday. Meaning it's a holiday. Although if you looked around today you wouldn't know it. There is tons of construction going on. Mainly because I'm sure they are trying to get caught back up after all that snow. Very interesting.
Today was another quiet gym day. Got most of my stuff done before the pompous trainer and his client showed up. I really do not understand why people pay him to train them. He is not a source of motivation. And on top of that he doesn't watch his clients. Here is today's example. I'm sure we all know about sit ups. Well for the longest time trainers and magazines have been saying do not actually sit up. You are actually just crunch the abs. That's why they stop calling them sit ups because it hurts your back. If he was a decent trainer he would know that.
Speaking of things that don't belong in the gym, I saw the weirdest infomercial. At the gym there are 3 tvs. 1 is on ESPN the other is on the Fox sports network and the other is on VH1. Well the Fox sports one has infomercials on until 7. So I was finishing up my warm up bike run when I look at that tv and I see this couple going at it. Yeah I mean having sex. Then I'm like what the hell is going on. I look at the clock and I see ok this is an infomercial. Turns out it's for this new male enhancement product. Wow just wow.
Ok this is by far the best SMA bloopers ever. Mainly because this was a really funny episode. These are bloopers for episode 17 and 18. Episode 17 is with that lesbian artist who is also a southern belle. If you haven't seen that episode of SMA go watch it now this watch this blooper. It makes you laugh even harder. I was watching it at work and I nearly choked to death. I was also crying I was laughing so hard. And of course it was at the part where you expected there to be tons of bloopers. Again watch the episode and you'll see what I mean. So if you are in need a good laugh watch it. And the last few minutes are from episode 18 which is not as good as 17 bloopers. Today's tip is nothing lasts forever. Except that embarrassing memory that your friend never let's you live down. Yeah that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment