Saturday, April 2, 2011

Going to be a long April

Yeah it's going to be a very long month. My boss has tons of stuff that he's going to be doing. Basically it has to do with a family issue. Last night I was watching The Soup awards. The weeper of the house John Boehner won an award for best waterworks non-sexual for his interview on 60 minutes. Apparently he can no longer go to schools because of the kids. Probably because he knows he can't look any of them in the eye because he's trying to take all the money away from their schools. I mean if I was making it impossible for someone to have a good education to have the American dream that I go on and on about then yeah I wouldn't want to go to a school either. Today's tip is people are crazy. Anyone that tells you otherwise just proves the above statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment