Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ok trying again

I really do need to get back into the habit of blogging. Honestly it was good for me. Well today will be the first day of a month long blog series hopefully. In 41 days I'll be heading back to Texas for a visit. Well maybe it's 40 days. I'm leaving on July 11th. Anyway I'm making sure I'm in good shape come then. So that means on the 3rd (Friday) I'm starting a 30 day pro-hormone cycle. Should be interesting. Currently I'm up to 168 lbs which is nice. On the 20th I'll get measured to see how my body fat composition is and by then I'll know if it's working. It will be interesting that's for sure.
I'll also have to keep up with any wild mood swings or increased energy I get. Like I said I'll try my best to stay on this, but I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment