Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day #2

So today is the 2nd day of my cycle. I will say that last night I had some odd dreams which usually happens when I'm on a pro-hormone. It was so vivid to. Anyway don't feel sore from yesterday's workout. That is good. I don't feel moody. In fact I think I'm in a bit of a better mood then I have been in the past few days. I also decided to do something on my ab workout that I haven't done. I've been doing crunches and all that stuff for awhile and I think I hit a plateau. So now I'm going to add a 5 lb plate and ankle weights. The ankle weights are more for when I do the leg lifts for my lower abs. I was reading in a fitness magazine that if you want deeper cuts in your abs that you should try adding some weights. The thing with my abs is they are the abs that are more internal than external. Those models that seem to have abs that pop are those that have abs that are more external. In order for me to get a visible 6 pack (more so than now), is the lower my body fat to like 2% and/or lose like 10 lbs and make sure it's only fat which I don't even think I have on my body. Think I only have like 8-9 lbs of body fat. So it's not worth doing that, but possibly making deeper cuts might make them more visible. I mean my abs are a hell of a lot more visible than when I first started. Especially in adding an ab workout. I'll keep everyone updated of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment