Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leg day again

Oh I can tell I'm going to be sore again. Today was my leg day and I did those low squats again. I will say they aren't bothering me at the moment, but we'll see come later today. Luckily I have a bit of extra glutamine to take later. I also dropped off my car for hopefully the last big repair for awhile. I do need a new muffler, but well that's going to have to wait until closer to winter when I get a bit of extra money. I might also have to get a 2nd job to pay with all these bills. I need to find a job that I can do online or something. I just can't really have another job where I deal with people. I get enough of that from my job here. That's what happened when I got that 2nd job for Christmas. I was dealing with people all the time plus crappy winter weather. Made me very cranky as you can see if you go back to last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment